January 1st, 2013

  • roybot

does the great nation of japan take requests?

i shook the ice cube tray, to no effect. i twisted it, hoping rotational torque would prove effective. it did. an ice cube sprang loose, but then promptly reseated itself in a square diagonally across from the square of its origin. do the japanese have a precise, one-word term for this sort of occurrence? where the ice cube promptly re-seats itself in a different, but functionally identical context? if not, i request they implement such a word immediately. it matters particularly for the american new year.

Posted by Reverend Tedward Q. Porktanker