Did you know that Riced Out Industries has its very own satellite? Well, it does! Known as YUGOSAT-1, it leads the industry with a long list of firsts, and boasts technology unavailable on any other satellite in orbit today. Here are but a few of our industry-shocking developments:
- YUGOSAT-1 is sharp and stylish: electric yellow paint with hand-painted pinstripe. A unique paint formula had to be developed in order to allow hand-painting.
- YUGOSAT-1 features a LOL Beam capable of causing LOL within accuracy of three meters. Sorry folks, but we're playing the patent system on this one just like Coca-Cola!
- 6-disc changer and cigarette lighter. Being a satellite in space doesn't mean you can't PARTY!
- YUGOSAT-1 is the only satellite able to emit clouds of flattulence when passing nearby other satellites.
- YUGOSAT-1 features a self-regulating hydroponics module.
- YUGOSAT-1 is the only satellite featuring an on-board zippy the pinhead quote database.
- First-of-its-kind radio telescope that allows the satellite to peer lightyears into itself, rather than into outer space like preceding radio telescopes.
- Dope spoiler
- Fuzzy Dice on rearview mirror.
Posted by RICED OUT MARKETING